Monday, February 01, 2010

What a treat, A Review! My thesis show has been over about a month now, but I still am still so pleased to hear others thoughts about my work.

All of the work that ended up in my thesis was pretty much made during my summer residencies at the University of the Arts in Philly, PA. Therefore, hearing the thoughts of the author, DC area artist Peter Gordon on this work is really meaningful to me, because it was pretty fresh look for him as to what I've spent at least half of the past two years working on.

Peter is a colleague of mine from DCAC's Sparkplug. While we discuss art and our respective studio work all the time, (well at least once a month) any artist can tell you that this is not same as having someone put their thoughts about your work into writing. Thanks Pete, I really appreciate it!

No comments: